Advertisement
#Open journalism No news is bad news

Your contributions will help us continue to deliver the stories that are important to you

Support The Journal
Dublin: 5°C Tuesday 7 December 2021

#Jacob Jenkins

# jacob-jenkins - Wednesday 14 October, 2015

Two-year-old dies after choking on grape in Pizza Hut
# RIP
# RIP

Two-year-old dies after choking on grape in Pizza Hut

Oct 14th 2015, 10:57 PM 42,075 Views 62 Comments

Jacob’s parents Abigail Wilson and David Jenkins kept a bedside vigil for their son since the incident.

# jacob-jenkins - Monday 12 October, 2015

Two-year-old in induced coma after choking on grape in Pizza Hut
# Jacob Jenkins
# Jacob Jenkins

Two-year-old in induced coma after choking on grape in Pizza Hut

Oct 12th 2015, 10:50 PM 37,311 Views 32 Comments

The incident happened in Hartlepool, a town in North East England, on Friday night.